Here’s some resources to use with Ebon Fantasy!
The character sheet!
This is a form-fillable PDF, with some auto-calculation, and a built-in die roller! If you put in dice as “+” followed by something, it will roll the base dice for you and add whatever else you put! (You can see examples of this in the sample character sheets.)
- Anrehinalu: an elven Arbiter/Scoundrel of junirij origin
- Kresha: a horned lizardfolk warrior, formerly of the Kalirad Dragoons
- Maribelle: an elf-blooded human mage, raised as a vorijwae
- Per Firehands: a goblin mage of gnomish origin
New Backgrounds and Specialties:
- Two New Backgrounds: the Fringer and Scholar!
- More new backgrounds: Laborer and Raised to Serve!
- A New Background and Five New Specialties: Grim-Raised, Negotiator, Deepseer, High Sorcerer, Con Artist, Archer
- A New Warrior Specialty: the Martial Practitioner!
- A New Specialty for Scoundrels and Warriors: the Scout!
- Illusionist, a new Mage specialty
New Patrons for Devotees:
- Arel, goddess of love, joy, death, and laughter! (And “Death and Undeath in Tathir”)
- Deta, god of hate, pain, coldness, and perserverance; Waju Doykar, god of war, justice, and vengeance; and Yoxu Peryk, god of the forge, crafting, fire, practicality, and change
- Genra Eox, goddess of drinking, fellowship, fertility, and fighting
- Gohm, god of the accursed, afflicted, and downtrodden
- Pefud-Kaden, demigods of time, cleanliness, weaving, and invention
- Centaurs: Runners With the Wind
- Dwarves: Mourners of Metal
- Grims: Touched With the Outside
- Orcs: Created for War
Kindred Admixtures, with elements for odd ancestries like demonic blood, faerie ancestry, and so on, plus a new background, “Monstrosity”, for those who grew up in circumstances where they were considered ‘monsters’!
Maps for those regions:
- Benefits by Level (extended): carrying the table out to level 20
- Bits & Pieces: new weapon and armor options; rules for services, crafting, and workshops; and an explanation of how to do wrestling with the existing combat rules!
- Higher Magic, introducing area of effect spells, casters at higher scales, and a table to assist in quickly calculating durations and ranges
- Martial Arts Advancements – 23 new advancements!
- Mounts & Riding
- Throwing & Shooting Advancements, inspired by the film House of Flying Daggers
- Ghullu, minor (adventurer scale)
- Marsh Dragon, aka hydra (heroic scale)
- Minotaur (heroic scale)
- Nocellid, aka psyche lasher (epic scale)