Here’s some resources to use with Ebon Fantasy!
The character sheet! This is a form-fillable PDF, with some auto-calculation, and a built-in die roller! If you put in dice as “+” followed by something, it will roll the base dice for you and add whatever else you put! (You can see examples of this in the sample character sheets.)
- Anrehinalu: an elven Arbiter/Scoundrel of junirij origin
- Kresha: a horned lizardfolk warrior, formerly of the Kalirad Dragoons
- Maribelle: an elf-blooded human mage, raised as a vorijwae
- Per Firehands: a goblin mage of gnomish origin
New Backgrounds and Specialties:
- Two New Backgrounds: the Fringer and Scholar!
- A New Background and Five New Specialties: Grim-Raised, Negotiator, Deepseer, High Sorcerer, Con Artist, Archer
- A New Warrior Specialty: the Martial Practitioner!
- A New Specialty for Scoundrels and Warriors: the Scout!
New Patrons for Devotees:
- Arel, goddess of love, joy, death, and laughter! (And “Death and Undeath in Tathir”)
- Deta, god of hate, pain, coldness, and perserverance; Waju Doykar, god of war, justice, and vengeance; and Yoxu Peryk, god of the forge, crafting, fire, practicality, and change
Kindred Admixtures, with elements for odd ancestries like demonic blood, faerie ancestry, and so on, plus a new background, “Monstrosity”, for those who grew up in circumstances where they were considered ‘monsters’!
Maps for those regions:
- Bits & Pieces: new weapon and armor options; rules for services, crafting, and workshops; and an explanation of how to do wrestling with the existing combat rules!
- Mounts & Riding